Civil Supplies appeals to Change Ration Card

May 10, 2023

Vaisakha 20, 1945

The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has appealed to all the Government Servants and General Public to apply for change of their Ration Card from AAY or PHH to APL Card if family income is above Rs. 50,000/- (For ST/SC 1.2 Lakh) and below Rs. 5.00 Lakhs per annum by filling Departmental Form C and surrender Ration Cards if family income is more than Rs. 5.00 Lakhs per annum by submitting department Form D to respective Taluka Civil Supplies Office latest by May 15, 2023. Further, during field inspection by respective Taluka Civil Supplies Officials or incase of any public complaints, if anyone found violating the same, strict action will be taken.

DI/NB/AXP/ RS/2023/530

Skip to content