Online Issuance of Travel Permit
Vide order no 8/8/2020-MAG/L&O/VOL-I)/1026 dated 25-03-2020, Government has set up standard operating procedures to issue Travel permit towards movement of vehicles in Goa. A step further, in order to ease the process of application and to ensure 100% social distancing, Government of Goa has launched an online system for receiving requests towards various Travel permits on www.goaonline.gov.in. As such, all applicants are now requested to compulsorily use the online system for submitting the request and receiving the Travel permit. The Process towards the same is as below;
- Register on www.goaonline.gov.in by providing email id, mobile no, name, address and date of birth along with OTP authentication.
- On successful registration, login using credentials and click on Services Menu –> All Services –> Revenue –> Travel Permit.
- Enter mandatory fields such as Father/Husband’s Name, Address, Occupation, Purpose, Permit period from date, to date and Travel areas.
- Upload ID Proof in JPEG/PNG/PDF with max size as mentioned in the application form.
- Click on the submit application button.
- Once the application is authorized (approved/rejected), the status will be communicated via SMS/EMail.
- Upon receipt of the Approval status, download the Travel Permit by accessing registered eMail or by clicking download link from the dashboard.
For any Technical assistance please call on +91-9225905914